Celebryci i ludzie sukcesu o PP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8h71qRvExk
Obrazek
magicmind

Re: Historie Sukcesu

Postprzez LuigiK » So sty 06, 2018 +214:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqOrhwfTBH8

MYKONOS i najdroższy hotel w moim życiu - J w PODRÓŻY

Może nie historia sukcesu, ale można się napatrzeć na luksusy :)
LuigiK

Postprzez olena66 » Pt wrz 28, 2018 +208:35

inspirujacy artykul
olena66

Postprzez pink56 » Pt wrz 28, 2018 +208:38

ciekawey artykul, motywuje do dzialania
pink56

czerwony sweter damski

Postprzez Boris Bach » Cz mar 16, 2023 +208:32

Thank you to everyone gruby kardigan damski who entered this giveaway. I really enjoyed reading your comments. I would love to have responded to each of you individually, but with so many entries that would take forever and a day. I appreciate each and every one of you, who reads my ramblings and supports these giveaways. A big thank you to Standún, Spiddal for sponsoring these lovely scarves as our prize. Best wishes to everyone and congratulations to our three winners. I've sent each of you an e-mail to let you know the luck of the Irish was with you this evening. Mairéad.

The striping on both the sweater and socks couldn't pop more and works so well together. I don't have a single knock about this look. I've also always loved that Prep rocks the black lids. It doesn't entirely go with the rest of the setup but for some reason it works well.There are some who don't really care for the Carolina czerwony sweter damski Hurricanes patterned look that these sweaters have. I actually really like these. The kelly green and gold look is really sharp. It doesn't hurt that I'm a huge ND Football fan. If NDWH went full on shiny gold helmets, I might lose it but I don't know if 14 carat gold is in NDWH' sweter damski długi s budget.

I really like the center chest logo on this one. Bold and readable. These trounced their green roads.The Bobcats and their classic athletic gold and maroon Minnesota Golden Gophers look is time tested, hockey fan approved. There is something ugly about them. But ugly in the sense that you would see them as an opponent jersey in Slap Shot. There's certainly a throw back look. The thin white, block maroon striping is perfect, number sleeves are a plus and one of my favorite parts of this set up are the perfectly matching helmets.The black sweater with purple accents is done admirably here.

What really stand szary kardigan s out is the effective use of white on this sweater. It definitely has a LA Kings feel which works. Sleeve, bottom of jersey and socks striping is consistent. Their NB shoulder patches and white neck ties are great accents on this one. Solid look all around. I especially like the purple helmets. One would be tempted to just put a black helmet with these, I think the purple works wonderfully.Personally, I like the Rams' red sweaters a bit more but these aren't a bad look at all. The black sweater on the red shorts works well. The sweater to socks combo is also especially sharp.

I love everything about these. Others, like Eadevito don't. Not sure how you can have these dead last with some of the other atrocities out there.Westies are a deserving team to welcome us to the 20's. Their white, classic home sweaters have been the same for a few years now. I'm a way bigger fan of the diagonal blue roadies, though. The logo is one of the best in the state, no doubt about that. I love the simplicity of the sock layout. We have ties, helmet logo and even upper sleeve numbers. What's not to love? Well, for me, it's the random cut off vertical stripes on the sleeves.

The striping is some of the bes kolorowy sweter t I've seen. I also really like the readability of the back of the sweaters.Barlow counters Trumbull's similar unis with ones complete with a bevy of thin black and gold stripes and an out of place cursive "Falcons" across the chest. I think the interlocking 'JB' logo is a much stronger look and I'd like to see that on here. The main reason I had them well below the comparable Trumbull sweater is the mismatched striping on these. The side stripe on the shorts doesn't match as well but isn't Obrazek a bad look. Neck ties give this one some bonus points.
Boris Bach

Postprzez » Cz mar 16, 2023 +208:32

Powrót do Prawo Przyciągania